Mystery Ranch Pop Up Waist Belt

#publiclands

Lil-Rokslider
I am in search of a medium/large waist belt in loden color. I have a s/m belt but am at the upper end of adjustment with a 36” measured waist belt. At the next size up I’m at the lower end. MR recommends sizing down when in between sizes but I’m afraid that If I stick with the s/m I won’t be able to use it with layers. Any thoughts?

Also willing to trade for a similar size pack on a Guide Lite MT frame. May Also consider a trade for the older guide lite frame as well. Shoot me a PM and let me know your thoughts or what you have!!! Thanks

I have owned both belt sizes. What is your waist measurement? Note that everything I'm referring to is based on measuring actual waist size at the naval/top of hip bone without clothing layers.

• If you're a 32-33" (no greater, no less), both work equally well, incl after layering.

• If less than a 32", S/M belt is ideal and M/L too big.

• If more than 33", definitely go with M/L.
I've only experienced 2 belts so may be some manufacturing variance in belt lengths. MR sells the belts for around $70 fyi. Have had plenty of dialogue with other forum members willing to trade belts tho less easy to match the color you want.

Hope this helps! :)

OP
P

#publiclands

Lil-Rokslider
I’m a 36” measured waist and a 32” pant size and 17-18”measured torso.

I may be better served with a m/l.

Yeah May be harder to find a belt in the green color that someone wouldn’t mind parting with. Thanks for the information, very helpful

I sold a Pop-Up with a M/L belt to another RS member. He might be interested in trading belts. Color is camo. Can make an introduction if you might be interested.