Mystery ranch frame

BRoth82

WKR
I picked up a Sawtooth 45 in the L/XL size for the torso and I can get the shoulder straps to fit really good, but the frame itself seems like it is sitting up high o he point when I try to look up at a 45 deg angle my head hits the top of the frame.

Are there different height frames? If I went with a Medium on the torso would the frame itself be shorter as well?

Rufus

Lil-Rokslider
Their guide Lite and guide Lite MT frames are all the same height, I believe. I’ve heard that putting some weight on it can help with the head hitting the frame issue for some people.
Thanks, -Rufus

Citizen

FNG
Is yours higher than the nice frame? I haven’t had a MR bag in a while.

In my experience with MR packs, I have always had to go down a size from what is recommended to get them to fit like I want/need them to. I am a bit different with my fitting of a pack, I want my hip belt to ride above my hips. Going with a small belt and small yoke made all the difference for me, even with a guide light frame.

I had the same problem with the SG Krux frame. After trying to get it to fit me I realized this just wasn’t the frame for me, no matter how much I wanted it to work.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
xiaoxu425