My ultralite bedroll system!

Just wanted to share what I am using now for others searching for a high quality lightweight sleeping system... I am using the canvas cutter summit with no poles, klymit klymaloft, and an ultralite big Agnes sleeping bag. I figure if I get cold I can layer with my first lite clothing systems.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I've got a Summit with an Xlite and 20deg EE quilt for early season. Roll it all up together and go.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sounds legit. I do the clothing layering system as well for sleeping, I would recommend you try it out in your backyard first. I say that because as you add layers, the room in your bag will get less and less and you won't stay as warm as you think you will. Gotta make sure you fit.....

Grip_tony

FNG
Good to see some positive feedback on the summit. I’ve been curious about it. Do you ever wish you had the poles?

OP
Christenson9
Good to see some positive feedback on the summit. I’ve been curious about it. Do you ever wish you had the poles?
I was a little worried about. Or having poles but I like the simplicity without, For me it does not bother me. Also worth mentioning.. I slept out of it for 14 night straights on wildfires last summer and it worked great! Left the top unzipped with the bug fly over the top and had good temp regulation.