Muzzy 100 Grain Broadheads 225's, MX3, MX & Slick Trick Viper Tricks

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have for sale a bunch of brand new still in package Broadheads. Package deal on the lot, or if you want just one of the certain types let me know. Prices are shipped. I take paypal. Buyer pays the paypal fee or you can gift it.

3 packages complete of Muzzy 100grain Phantom MX, 4th package is missing one broadhead. 11 Total all the same all brand new.
These retail for 35$ per package I will take 75$ Shipped for all 11 heads.

The Muzzy® Phantom MX broadhead delivers maximum accuracy and superior flight due to a short profile and minimal blade surface. The "Main Blade" and "Bleeder Blade" work together to form four-blade excellence as you go for the kill.
** Learn more about THE PROS Archery Services available at all DICK's Sporting Goods locations **

FEATURES:

1 1/8" x 1" cutting diameter
Main Blade: .040"
Bleeder Blade: .036"
Short profile
Minimal blade surface

Next Muzzy MX3 100 Grain Broadheads there are 9 total new in the package 3 Packages
These retail 41$ per package I will take 30$ per package or buy all 3 for 75$ Shipped

The 3-pack of Muzzy® MX3 100-grain 3-blade screw-in broadheads is sure to take your game down easily. A 1" to 1 1/4" cutting diameter makes them a serious threat on your hunt, and the 0.025" blade thickness helps you get the penetration you need.

Features

1" to 1 1/4" cutting diameter
0.025" blade thickness
Trocar tip
Screw-in design
3-pack

One 6 pack of Muzzy 225's Brand new in the package. 100 grain Retails for 30$ Will take 20$ Shipped.

Known for their reputation of clean-kill performance through the years, the 100 Grain Muzzy Broadhead continues to be a top choice for serious archers throughout the world. Built with high-grade aircraft aluminum bodies and scalpel-sharp blades, the 3-Blade Broadheads have what it takes to penetrate when challenged with any target. This 100 Grade Broadhead features a unique hollow-ground Trocar tip. The 100 Grain Muzzy Broadheads have .020" blades with a 1 3/16" cutting diameter. Any archer will be satisfied with the performance that these 3-Blade Broadheads have to offer. This package of 100 grain Muzzy Broadheads come with six broadhead sets.

Muzzy 100 Grain 3-Blade Broadhead, 6pk:

1-3/16" cutting diameter
.020" blade thickness
Bad to the bone trocar tip
Model# 225

Two new 3 Packs of Slick Trick Viper Tricks 100 grain. 20$ Retail per pack buy both packages for 30$ or 17$ per pack

Slick Trick Viper Trick Broadheads 100 Grain

ViperTrick - Meaner than a Snake! The Slick Trick ViperTrick is a super penetrating COC 2-edge tip traditional head as strong as 1 piece heads, but is superior with replaceable Lutz Custom knife grade Mercedes blades.

Specifications:

Cutting Diameter: 1 1/16"
Number of Blades: 4
Weight: 100 Grains
3 Pack

If you want to snag them all hit me up we can haggle. Thanks for looking!!

Last edited: