Sold Muley Freak Game Changer Harness System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I know someone out there doesn’t want it anymore, and I’m here to give you a small severance package. Interested in Wolf Gray or Coyote Brown!! I’ve heard multiple stories, maybe he’s innocent, maybe he’s guilty. I’m not sure what to believe anymore. Either way it looks like a great harness. For the time being, I rather pay you than the accused.

If anyone cares about the optics of me wearing it, don’t be alarmed. I have some ideas for disclaimer patches to sew on to help keep things light.

Let me know if you have one you’d like to part with!

Attachments

• E845A361-193A-4585-9EBD-BE5C855CA24E.jpeg
    E845A361-193A-4585-9EBD-BE5C855CA24E.jpeg
    477.5 KB · Views: 51

rwell98

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey I think I saw they were running 30% off on their website right now. Might be worth checking out if you don’t find a used one!

rclouse79

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I feel
I know someone out there doesn’t want it anymore, and I’m here to give you a small severance package. Interested in Wolf Gray or Coyote Brown!! I’ve heard multiple stories, maybe he’s innocent, maybe he’s guilty. I’m not sure what to believe anymore. Either way it looks like a great harness. For the time being, I rather pay you than the accused.

If anyone cares about the optics of me wearing it, don’t be alarmed. I have some ideas for disclaimer patches to sew on to help keep things light.

Let me know if you have one you’d like to part with!
I gave a student a hard time about supporting an accused poacher when they wore a muley freak shirt they had got on clearance at a hunting show. They told me later that they threw it away. I should have given them your info to see if they could have recovered some of their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.