Mule Deer Foundation -Sheridan WY

manitou1

WKR
Thanks to Robby and Seth for bringing this to light.

The Mule Deer Foundation's mission is: "To ensure the conservation of mule deer and blacktail deer and their habitat".

Many great things are accomplished annually by the MDF and their generous partners, to include: improvement to habitat by planting forage and mitigation of non-native and noxious plants, migration corridor enhancement, disease/habitat/migratory patterns study by staff biologists, removal of old hazardous fencing and installation of wildlife friendly fencing... and much more.

The MDF is a non-profit, so these activities are funded by monies that come in from our annual banquets and mid-year fund raisers, which serve as catalysts for matching grants and partnership projects. Much of the work is accomplished through foundation membership volunteers.

The BIGHORN MOUNTAINS CHAPTER of the Mule Deer Foundation will be having their annual banquet at the Ramada Plaza in Sheridan Wyoming on Feb 18th beginning at 5:00 p.m. and dinner will be served at 6:45 p.m.

We will have lots of great items in our raffles, silent and live auction for this event: Camp gear, gun accessories, guns, jewelry, wildlife art, decor, outdoor clothing, suppressors, knives, coolers and more.

Tickets for MDF banquets are available online at Muledeer.org or can be purchased at the door as tickets remain available.

These events offer a great time while members have the ability to aid in the sustainment of our beloved mule deer herds!

Hope to see you there.
Rick

Last edited:
OP
manitou1

manitou1

WKR
5pm when?? You never said a month, let alone a day
Well, I CAN hide my own Easter eggs some days Whitey!
Thanks for the heads up. I will edit it. Wife got home from work and was talking to me while I was typing it up. ( you can imagine how well that went over too!😏)
Appreciated.