Mtn Lions and Hot Tubs

WKR
Maybe the wolves will thin them out. That unit has no April season and they tend to close it early. Seems odd as there is no shortage of lions there.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Billy Goat, no doubt this will be my favorite thread of the night. Had to restore almost everyone's funny joke. I guess it's what everybody was thinking of reading the title

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

@Billy Goat, no doubt this will be my favorite thread of the night. Had to restore almost everyone's funny joke. I guess it's what everybody was thinking of reading the title

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I'll stop, it was just a quick remark that I couldn't believe hadn't been made yet.

Yes, most of us have our minds in the gutter.

So I'll ask, please keep this clean, I'd love to prove Sam wrong. We can make little jokes that don't take it too far. Or accumulate.

svivian

WKR
I’ve had many cougar encounters while at orvis hot springs…. Be careful out there folks remember to use protection

thauglor

FNG
That reminds me of the story of a bicyclist doing his thing and hears something running on the road behind him. It was a mountain lion hunting him down, Just did a quick google search, seems to happen every few years