MT Antelope draw questions

Elite

WKR
I am looking to apply for a antelope tag in Montana and just have a few questions. I noticed on page 129 in the regulations it shows the number of applicants and the success rates but I noticed it stops at hunting district 690? Any reason why the region 7 is left out? Do these success rates also include non residents? Is there anyway of telling the draw success rate for 2nd priority entry?

OP
Elite

Elite

WKR
Thanks for link. Region is 7 is still not on the list? Just wondering if I am missing something

Axlrod

WKR
As for "2nd priority" AKA 2nd choice. The only way any 2nd choice entries are drawn is if there are more tags than 1st choice entries.

jjarrell

FNG
I had the same issue - was looking for region 7 after the 6s - but its at the top of the draw statistics info available at the link provided above. As I read them, for NR only those who choose that tag as their first choice were successful. and the draw rate among first choice NRs was 16.5% (718 out of 4339). I'd wish you luck, but that'd be lying.

Antelope draw odds_2022.png

GuyinIdaho

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone had issues with Montana FWP not showing the correct points on your profile? I bought a bonus point last year but when I login it doesnt show that point. I had my buddy login in and it is showing his points. Also contacting FWP on this issue.

Has anyone had issues with Montana FWP not showing the correct points on your profile? I bought a bonus point last year but when I login it doesnt show that point. I had my buddy login in and it is showing his points. Also contacting FWP on this issue.
Definitely contact FWP. You should've started seeing that point shortly after you bought it last year.

GuyinIdaho

Lil-Rokslider
Looking at the regs it mentions opportunity to purchase a second doe/fawn tag. Does anyone know if this also applies to non-res? Do they always offer a second tag or does it depend on the doe/fawn count?

Looking at the regs it mentions opportunity to purchase a second doe/fawn tag. Does anyone know if this also applies to non-res? Do they always offer a second tag or does it depend on the doe/fawn count?

As far as I know that is only in a few units, so if you applied for one of those I guess you will have the opportunity if drawn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk