MR Belt Pouches

Yeah they have been out for a couple of months now and are really nice and well built. I ordered a few and was only able to get one as they sold out fast. I was told that is was going to be 4-6 weeks before I was going to be able to get the other ones I ordered. Hell of a deal at $15.

OP
bbrown

bbrown

WKR
Todd - how does the size work out? They are a bit smaller than the K small belt pouch.

Todd - how does the size work out? They are a bit smaller than the K small belt pouch.

I have no idea how big the Kifaru small pouch is.... Here is a couple pics of the MR pouch.

It's not very big, just enough room for my 1st gen SPOT, a point and shoot camera, or some food. Just what I was looking for. And the profile is small enough that your arm does not brush against it while walking like the larger style of belt pouches out there.

The wife likes it that much that she wants a couple of them as travel makeup cases.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
They are very nice and an excellent price. I am a kifaru pack person but their accessories are obsurdly over priced in many places. MR is every bit the quality. They can produce a tiny belt pouch for under $20, yet kifaru is over $30?

Wrongside

WKR
I was going to order a couple sets. Actually, I have a bit of a list of accessories I'd like to order from MR, but they only ship via UPS to Canada now and I refuse to be raped by those crooks again.

I just ordered 2 from MR. They look good. I have a brand new just received but too big for me Kifaru Medium Coyote belt pouch that I am going to have to list for sale.

That's ridiculous.

Yep it sucks, you use to be able to call them and request them to ship USPS but they don't do that any more. Thankfully my parents live close to the boarder so I get them to pick up the MR stuff for me at the border post office.