Moved to Boise, ID area a few months ago....Don't know anyone.

KyleHuntID

Newbie​

WA Deer.jpgA & D Fish.jpgAddy sitting down.jpgIAN '21.jpgAddy Hike.jpgID '19 Buck.jpg
Hi All,

I hope this post finds you well and for the ID residents that are upset with newcomers I get it! But I will make a pledge to keep it the same (RED.)

This is NOT a post to gain intel on a spot or even a nudge in the right direction the simple fact is that I am new here and have "0" folks I can call to go check out a spot or hit a hike up during the week or weekend.

Little bit about myself, I have a wife of 10 years and a little girl that is turning 5 yo next month I say that to tell you that I am not able to go every weekend scouting but certainly at the least a long weekend each month during June/July/Aug sprinkled in with a few day rippers. I absolutely love the wilderness and getting remote. Sometimes I dont know if I like the hunting or the remote wilderness more and now days I don't even care if I am the guy to kill something as long as we are hauling meat at the end of a trip I dont care who pulls the trigger.

I have been hunting the backcountry in Washington (primarily), Idaho (only the past 2 years) for the past 10 years, learned alot and still learning. The addiction is Mule Deer I absolutely love these animals! I love to get as deep as possible and not afraid getting my ass completely kicked. I train year around for this because I want to be able to go as deep as I need to go.

Recently I picked up a TTR 230 because in ID there is alot of single track and I can go further into the mountains quicker to cover more ground.

I live in Caldwell, ID to be precise, I am looking to see if I can find someone that knows how to keep the mouth quite, work hard, explore and also see if they are local hit up a training hike that I will be doing once a week minimum.

Sorry for the long read, I am not all that great with the blogging/posting things.

Here are a few pics of me and the little.

Thanks all and I look forward to getting more involved on Rokslide, seems like a great tool!

- Kyle Huntington

Disclaimer....1 of those bucks is my buddies from LY.

Welcome to Idaho. We just moved North in August. I'm sure it won't take long and you will come across someone, lots of outdoors loving individuals in that area.