Sold Mountain Laurel- Duomid package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Climber

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
MLD Duomid. Comes with carbon pole, mesh inner nest and stuff sacks. It’s seam sealed and has no leaks per previous owner. Complete package ready to go. $365 shipped to your door in continental USA and may trade towards an Inreach Mini 2.

I bought this from another member here in preparation for a winter trip but the trip didn't happen so I never used the tent. I set it up to take pics and it as you can see, it's bird dog approved.

Attachments

• MLD.jpeg
    MLD.jpeg
    254.2 KB · Views: 130
  • MLD2.jpeg
    MLD2.jpeg
    214.8 KB · Views: 130
  • MLD3.jpeg
    MLD3.jpeg
    220.9 KB · Views: 132
  • MLD3.jpeg
    MLD3.jpeg
    220.9 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

Felton

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Do you know what the material is? They have made them out of both sil-poly and sil-nylon. I believe more recently they have been making them out of sil-poly.

OP
Climber

Climber

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey man,
Sorry, I'm not sure of the exact material as I bought it off a guy on here last year. He told me he only used it a few time and I never used it except setting it up twice in my yard for pics. I have a Gossamer gear 'the one' that is sil-poly and this material seems very similar.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I stand corrected I just was on their website and they have changed the color samples in the last month to silpoly. They are super great at getting back to you if you send them an email

Status
Not open for further replies.