Most important question before a hunt…

Ram94

WKR
I take 1 roll for every 2 days and a half a pack of dried baby wipes. Rehydrate when you make camp.

Rob5589

WKR
I take 1 roll for every 2 days and a half a pack of dried baby wipes. Rehydrate when you make camp.
Brother, you need to lay off the MH.

I've scrapped the TP for paper towels and baby wipes. Less to carry, more durable, less chance of a blow through.

WCS

Lil-Rokslider
I've ran out of shit tickets (brought 1 roll for 8 days) in the mountains before and had to rip the insides out of my pockets. Not ideal but it worked and I had to find a new place to put my wallet on the drive home.

OllieOtis

FNG
I was going to try compressed tabs this year, but am hesitant given I’ve found no mention of them on this forum. What am I missing? Is no one else using them? Weight, water use, time to break down? I’m legitimately asking.

idig4au

WKR
Yes be as smooth as a porcelain China doll in the junk department is the first step

Second step is don’t bring MH chili Mac meals

Then 3 or 4 rolls of Coleman’s Camping TP plus all the wet wipes that fit in a quart size zip lock baggy for your poop kit . 10-12 days no problem with excess in reserve for accidental mishaps or MH belly

Last edited:
I allow a minimum of 1 of the "small size" sheets of paper towel (use a good brand like Brawny) and 2 unscented wet wipes per day. Use the paper towel to get about 4 clean swipes by folding the brown side in...no blowouts as the paper towel is good and tough). Use the baby wipe to clean your face, your navel, your crotch, then your butt. Works for me...much better than TP ever did and packs up very small and light.