More new gear from Kifaru!

Is the medium pocket 5 PALS channels wide? If so, have you guys tried running the medium's on the xing?

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

The final pocket will actually have loops on the backside for running your horizontal compression straps under the pocket. This will allow you to use the pockets on the side of a High Camo/Late Season type pack without compressing the actual pocket.

Last edited:
Appreciate it Aron. These look like they will compress a lot better than my 1000D hybrid long pockets. Perfect for making my marauder and xing more like my loco with built in slot pockets.

Come on and make some that are the size of the mini-long pockets!

Last edited:

Trr15

WKR
Damn it. Those nomad photos sold me on the new pocket. I now "need" one of those to complete my set up.

trdhunter

WKR
What Trr15 said, except now I need pocket and nomad. My birthday is in 2 weeks, guess kifaru gift cards on my list.

Appreciate it Aron. These look like they will compress a lot better than my 1000D hybrid long pockets. Perfect for making my marauder and xing more like my loco with built in slot pockets.

Come on and make some that are the size of the mini-long pockets!
On second thought, I'll stick the the existing long pockets. With the existing long pockets you can use the same long pocket on ANY of the Kifaru packs (top/bottom of TG1, E&E front for snivel gear, all the way up to the larger packs). This means one product for multiple uses. These new long pockets do not offer the same modularity.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
How is that?
On second thought, I'll stick the the existing long pockets. With the existing long pockets you can use the same long pocket on ANY of the Kifaru packs (top/bottom of TG1, E&E front for snivel gear, all the way up to the larger packs). This means one product for multiple uses. These new long pockets do not offer the same modularity.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
How are you getting that the side pockets won't fit on EVERY pack that we offer.....because they do.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The entry is easier into the side pouch when compared to the back pouch, as you can open it with one hand.