More bad news for Canada

M-Wig

Lil-Rokslider
A coworker brought this platter to my mother's pot luck Thanksgiving. Probably pull a premium in the Great White North.
878cc53da43b7ba1bcc7a42b0b8d7339.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

tony

WKR
Doc,
I can see you have never experienced the savory delight that is the “nutty bar”.

Those Christmas tree cakes are the only thing that keeps my old lady sane. I have to buy a truck load a year and dish them out like a morning med.

Can't believe people eat that "food" anyways... 🤷
That is highly offensive! Foodism like that should not be tolerated.
You are disparaging a national treasure...and its disgusting.

Little debbie has fueled more people into animals harvested in one year than all the niche dehydrated meal companies ever! The numbers don't lie!

Back when our ancestors traveled across the Atlantic to settle the Americas who was there? Little Debbie! When we harvested all those bison on the plains...what was the desert of choice after a long day of shooting bison? Little Debbie! When we fought the English for independence who was there? Little Debbie! When our mothers were no longer able to breast feed us who was there? Little debbie!

You probably arent even a real street doctor...probably just a health nut going around talking bad about perfectly good hunting foods like little debbie zebra cakes...its terrible people like you can even have a voice on forums like this!

GSPHUNTER

WKR
That is highly offensive! Foodism like that should not be tolerated.
You are disparaging a national treasure...and its disgusting.

Little debbie has fueled more people into animals harvested in one year than all the niche dehydrated meal companies ever! The numbers don't lie!

Back when our ancestors traveled across the Atlantic to settle the Americas who was there? Little Debbie! When we harvested all those bison on the plains...what was the desert of choice after a long day of shooting bison? Little Debbie! When we fought the English for independence who was there? Little Debbie! When our mothers were no longer able to breast feed us who was there? Little debbie!

You probably arent even a real street doctor...probably just a health nut going around talking bad about perfectly good hunting foods like little debbie zebra cakes...its terrible people like you can even have a voice on forums like this!
Little Debbie was there when Germany bombed Pearl Harbor. :)

packer58

WKR
Doc,
I can see you have never experienced the savory delight that is the “nutty bar”.

Those Christmas tree cakes are the only thing that keeps my old lady sane. I have to buy a truck load a year and dish them out like a morning med.
Bashing Nutty Bars should be a bannable offence, they've been keeping me in the game for years and iv'e bribed many a hunting buddy with those chocolate covered peanut buttery goodness .........

Bashing Nutty Bars should be a bannable offence, they've been keeping me in the game for years and iv'e bribed many a hunting buddy with those chocolate covered peanut buttery goodness .........
Nutty bars are garbage compared to zebra cakes.
Yeah...nutty bars have better macros...but the colors on a zebra cake break up its outline...far superior camo when it matters.

packer58

WKR
Nutty bars are garbage compared to zebra cakes.
Yeah...nutty bars have better macros...but the colors on a zebra cake break up its outline...far superior camo when it matters.
Good point on the camo aspect......but i'll defend nutty bars till the last one's gone .......

packer58

WKR
On a serious note, does Canada's socialized health care embolden the government to make these determinations on what the people can eat ?? Mean no disrespect just asking ...

Man, some of y'all gotta actually read the article instead of making assumptions based on a clickbait title.

“The sole distributor in Canada chose to terminate their business relationship with our brands (Little Debbie) for reasons that are entirely their own.” ... “At present, we are not actively searching for a new distributor relationship in the Canada market,”

Canadian government has nothing to do with it.