Montana Spring Black Bear - Units open until June 15th

Hey everyone - I'm trying to find information on the Montana units that allow spring black bear hunting up to June 15th. The Montana FWP website doesn't differentiate the units.

I'm going to give them a call this week to find out more, but if anyone knows where to find that info or June unit's they recommend that would be awesome. Thanks.

Hey everyone - I'm trying to find information on the Montana units that allow spring black bear hunting up to June 15th. The Montana FWP website doesn't differentiate the units.

I'm going to give them a call this week to find out more, but if anyone knows where to find that info or June unit's they recommend that would be awesome. Thanks.
The brochure that you can download from the website does tell you. I can say most of them are in the central region of the state.

Thank you, appreciate it! @Turkeygetpwnd38 & @tkhuntsman

@Turkeygetpwnd38 on a side note, saw you're based in FL. I just hunted JW Corbett for osceola turkeys. Unsuccessful but man was it fun being out there. That was my first FL hunt (grew up midwest whitetail and Colorado elk).
Florida WMAs for turkeys is no joke! Glad you had a good hunt. I’m successful on most western hunts but still yet to tag a public land Osceola!