Montana Elk/Mule Deer hunt - HD 422, 424 or something else?

I am curious as to anyone's thoughts on a good general unit or fairly easy draw for an elk/mule deer combo. I have been to the SE, the Little Belts, and The Crazies. They all have pluses and minuses. My son missed an elk in 704, I tagged a 5x5 in the Little Belts, and we saw some elk in the Crazies. That being said, Mule Deer numbers are way down in MT and I hardly saw any in either The Crazies or Little Belts. We saw elk, but almost no deer. I have my other son going this year and would like to get him on some opportunity. Does a good combo Elk/Deer unit even exist? I was thinking about The Breaks because it may work as I have a couple points, but I was thinking about 422 or 424. Any thoughts?

These are the types of questions that don't get answered here for a reason. Nobody is going to give out info on general units where a simple google search will bring a few hundred new guys to a spot. Might want to edit/take unit numbers out and ask for someone to DM if they want to talk.

OP
MWElk hunter
Thank you for your reply. Feel free to DM if you so choose but all of these units are known and they can Google search them anyway. My post won’t make a difference but I have always found that people DM me if they want to. I have done the same. The thread just starts it but any real advice comes through DMs. I just looking for ideas and people can choose to respond or not.

alecvg

Lil-Rokslider
Both are tough units with low densities. Majority of hunters are using stock, even then with pretty low success.

OP
MWElk hunter
I want to hunt with stock one day, but I just keep running around with a pack on my back. LOL