WTT Monotec CS for Slick Tricks or Exodus

Latebloomer

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m looking to experiment with broadheads this year. My Monotec’s have served me well, but my curiosity for gear has me always looking for something new. Instead of buy a ton of broadheads before testing, i was hoping to trade 3 and give someone else the same opportunity as me. Then buy more if I like the performance. I have some 100gr G5 Monotec CS’s never used. Looking to trade 3 for 3 QAD Exodus and/or 3 Slicktrick Magnums. Looking for 100gr. Figured myself and someone else just cover are own shipping and experiment.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Wish I could help you out, but everything I have is deep 6. Also, you may find that once you e tried the Exodus you probably stop looking. Most folks I know who shoot them won’t let them go. The Exodus checks all the boxes for me and is easily the best broadheads I’ve used (IMHO) and I know I’ve used at least 25-30 different ones over 50 years of bow hunting. All the best in your search for the holy grail of broadheads.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
The threads and shank of the broadheads are much smaller than standard and they fit the super small shafts like the Easton carbon injexions, etc (4mm shafts). If you’re shooting larger diameter shafts you’d need standard threads or some sort of adapter. They make the Exodus in both standard and deep six thread pitch and diameter. Sorry if all that is confusing.