MN guy

bummer7580

Lil-Rokslider
Probably should have introduced myself a few months ago. I started looking at different forum sites when the one I was enjoying(MM) lost it's civility. To much bickering back and forth. This site seams more courteous. Each year I try to spend a couple weeks in the mountains of the west somewhere from British Columbia to Arizona. I have been fortunate to hunt different species but specialize in chasing Sept. elk. Nothing more exciting than going back and forth with a hot bugling bull. Canvas tents and wood stoves at days end are a little piece of heaven.

wseidel

WKR
A warm Minnesota Welcome from the Two Harbors area! I, too, enjoy heading out west to hunt elk in NW Wyoming. Four trips so far and the fifth coming up this fall. I've done archery and rifle but will be focusing on rifle only this coming trip. I'm 63 now and wish I had started much younger....but I'll enjoy as many trips as God will allow and will treasure each one!

allday

FNG
From Thunder Bay, ON. Go to Minneapolis all the time... live in BC now. Welcome.