WTS/WTT Mint 2024 Swarovski EL 10x42, trade for same condition EL 8.5x42 or Zeiss SF

Wapiti151

WKR
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
WTS or Trade my as new swarovski el 10x42 binos. I got these along with some SFs to compare, and I’m going with the SFs as my primary chest bino.

I purchased these early 2024, and they are in perfect condition other than a small indent on the armor from the Wiser Precision Sparrow tripod adapter. Glass is all perfect, and optics are incredible.

I am in love with my Victory SFs so I’d trade these straight up for a like new condition EL 8.5x42 or a Victory SF 8x42. I’d also consider all other alpha glass (binos) trade offers.

Id prefer to trade, but also for sale if someone would like to purchase for $1700 shipped.

Wiser precision sparrow included if buyer wants it. I’m also testing tripod adapters so the Aziak clamp is NOT included that is pictured. Can send pics of sparrow adapter if needed. Accept PayPal ff or buyer pays fees.

Comes with box and all accessories shipped from swaro. These have also never been out of a case or harness unless I’m looking through them.

Last edited:
OP
Wapiti151

Wapiti151

WKR
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Getting these back up top. Will entertain purchase offers or trade offers. As mentioned would really love to get some EL 8.5s or SF 8s as trade, but always open to others.