Miller beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGross1

FNG
Reminds me of an episode of married with children. Kelly Bundy doing an icehole beer commercial and Al give Marcy Darcy his philosophy on beer:
1. If there was no beer Al knows three people who wouldn't be married... Himself, Jefferson, and Lisa Marie Pressly.
2. Since men drink beer advertisers cater to me. Pretty woman makes us buy beer...Ugly women make us
drink beer.
I dont know how to meme or I would of posted that scene

Hilarious. 1st thing that popped into my head when I read this thread.

NRA4LIFE

WKR
"Gas station by my apartment in college had 32 ounce High Life’s for 1.29. It may have tasted like shit but I thought I was living the High Life that semester."

Ahhh, the silos.

JBahr

Lil-Rokslider
I think this is hilarious... Epic fail by marketing... The ongoing rebranding to Molson Coors probably has something to do with it. Miller is going bye bye anyway... They probably didn't care if their main buyer was alienated, they got brownie points from the woke...

Johnny Tyndall

Lil-Rokslider
Seems like a marketing win. I never thought about them and never saw the ad in question, but now there's a 7 page thread on a hunting forum about it and I've seen the words "Miller beer" at least a couple dozen times.

madgrad02

WKR
Seems like a marketing win. I never thought about them and never saw the ad in question, but now there's a 7 page thread on a hunting forum about it and I've seen the words "Miller beer" at least a couple dozen times.
Agree to disagree... if I was drinking or getting a cheap beer for a party... usually went for Coors... may have to look for an alternative, though in this day and age, getting increasingly difficult... to each his own.

Mangata

Lil-Rokslider
Me neither, but can rest assured I'll make my decisions based on their policy and agenda... both of which appear to be on display. I don't agree, therefore, will spend my hard- earned dollars elsewhere.
Agree 100%

Whisky

WKR
First Miller Brewing, now Anheuser Busch. You boycotters will be stuck drinking imported skunk piss pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.