Status
Not open for further replies.

mflo

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Mesa Precision Altitude stock for Rem 700 Short Action

I had my .300wsm Ridgeline bedded into this stock by Mesa Precision, and had them add the Spartan Gunsmith adapters. If you have a short action Ridgeline and are looking to upgrade the stock, this should fit the bill very nicely. The pictured short action precision two round holder is also included.

26.98oz according to my scale, with both Spartan Adapters and the SAP two round holder.

There are some natural imperfections in the clear gel coat of the carbon fiber... that never bothered me, and will easily be covered up by paint if you decide to go that route.

SOLD

Payment via Paypal F&F, venmo, or zelle. Shipping included in the lower 48. Add 3.5% for Paypal G&S

Potential Interested Trade Items: .300wsm Ammo, .300wsm ADG Brass, .30 Berger Bullets (175-190gr), .300wsm Factory Ammo loaded with Berger Bullets, Kifaru Doorgunner or Echo

IMG_6175.jpgIMG_6174.jpgIMG_6171.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6173.jpg
    IMG_6173.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_6176.jpg
    IMG_6176.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
OP
mflo

mflo

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Forgive my ignorance but would the bottom metal from the Ridgeline scout work with this stock?
I contacted Christensen Arms, and I'm told that the stock would need some inletting done in order to fit the DBM bottom metal to the standard bottom metal dimensions, at least with their stock that comes on the Ridgeline. I'm not sure if the Mesa stock is good to go as is or not, so my best answer would be that you might need to inlet it some in order to make it fit. Shouldn't be a big deal though.

Last edited:
OP
mflo

mflo

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I love the stock, I just upgraded my scope and with the new rings, I need a higher cheek. So I have Mesa putting it in the adjustable cheek version of this stock and doing a cerakote job on my ridgeline.

Adding some potential trade items I'd be interested in to the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.