WTS Meopta MeoStar B1 Plus HD 10X42

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
10X42 MeoStar B1 Plus HD. Bought them right after they dropped. Original owner. VERY light use. Like 90% of the time on a tripod in my kitchen and taken out for coffee and valley glassing. Couple day hunts in a FHF. Maybe 2 3D tournaments. I really baby my Glass. I doubt that I've ever touched the glass to clean it. Always caps on.

I simply upgraded to the 12X50s. I hunt off a tripod 85% of the time and can hand hold the 12s long enough to see if I need to sit down and break out the tripod. Just overall better for my style of hunting.

I hate PP F&F but it's the easiest and my preferred method. I will ship them to you CONUS for......$880

PM with any questions. I'll and pics off my phone next post. I can take pics of the glass....but really.....what's it show you? I can guarantee there are ZERO scratches of defects.

Last edited:

Cswedeen

FNG
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Love the 12x50s. Assume the 10x42s are the same. Sidenote might look into zelle. Pretty seamless and less of a drag to deal with then PayPal. In any case glws!

JakeW

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
10X42 MeoStar B1 Plus HD. Bought them right after they dropped. Original owner. VERY light use. Like 90% of the time on a tripod in my kitchen and taken out for coffee and valley glassing. Couple day hunts in a FHF. Maybe 2 3D tournaments. I really baby my Glass. I doubt that I've ever touched the glass to clean it. Always caps on.

I simply upgraded to the 12X50s. I hunt off a tripod 85% of the time and can hand hold the 12s long enough to see if I need to sit down and break out the tripod. Just overall better for my style of hunting.

I hate PP F&F but it's the easiest and my preferred method. I will ship them to you CONUS for......$880

PM with any questions. I'll and pics off my phone next post. I can take pics of the glass....but really.....what's it show you? I can guarantee there are ZERO scratches of defects.
I'm very interested in these bino's and sent you a message but is Meopta's transferable warranty pretty easy to deal with? Thanks

Bwhitey

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Meopta has a great warranty. I sent a pair back I purchased second hand and they never asked any questions about ownership. They also replaced them with a brand new pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patw