Memes mend fences

fwafwow

WKR
Just a PSA. HOA board elections underway and allegations of ballot harvesting, prior communication problems and reverse xenophobic posts spiral for a day. I shut that b7tch down with a well placed meme.

RS leads to world peace.

OP
fwafwow

fwafwow

WKR
Don't under ask, we need to see emails, meeting minutes, surveillance audio/video/photo, reenactments, narration by Lester Holt, perhaps a Lego diarama, and the Meme.
Ugh. Part of the controversy is that one group within the hood has a separate private group chat. Someone in that group disclosed some of their posts to the broader community. Hell broke loose. I don’t want to have anyone track me down and draw me in further.

Here’s the meme that started more memes.

1712278409942.jpeg

sndmn11

WKR
Ugh. Part of the controversy is that one group within the hood has a separate private group chat. Someone in that group disclosed some of their posts to the broader community. Hell broke loose. I don’t want to have anyone track me down and draw me in further.

View attachment 696654
That's heavy. Do you believe there would be a quicker heel of the vagrants with Italian goons or Irish goons?

View attachment 696654

Wait, groups get feels hurt when they realize they ain't part of other groups?

Tell them this pickleball is a fad, soon it will be converted to shuffleboard and all who ain't dead will be happy.

MattB

WKR
Just a PSA. HOA board elections underway and allegations of ballot harvesting, prior communication problems and reverse xenophobic posts spiral for a day. I shut that b7tch down with a well placed meme.

RS leads to world peace.
A meme thread without a meme? You are hereby disbarred or excommunicated, or whatever punishment the memelord bylaws dictate for such an omission.

For shame….

Oh, wait…..@

Last edited:
Today I was in a video conference with 60 or 80 big shots from all over the country. No doubt I was one of the smallest fishes there. This one guy on the screen was kinda talking sh*t, kinda blaming my company for some stuff, and this big shot colleague of mine I'm sitting right next to, while we're on mute says "someone needs to send that guy the Elf meme, 'you sit on a throne of lies.'" People laughed. Anyway, I very rarely get invited to these meetings but my star has maybe kind of been shining a little and I felt emboldened, so I quipped to him "if you leadership folks start communicating in memes my career is going to really accelerate."

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Today I was in a video conference with 60 or 80 big shots from all over the country. No doubt I was one of the smallest fishes there. This one guy on the screen was kinda talking sh*t, kinda blaming my company for some stuff, and this big shot colleague of mine I'm sitting right next to, while we're on mute says "someone needs to send that guy the Elf meme, 'you sit on a throne of lies.'" People laughed. Anyway, I very rarely get invited to these meetings but my star has maybe kind of been shining a little and I felt emboldened, so I quipped to him "if you leadership folks start communicating in memes my career is going to really accelerate."
If it would help, I’ll write a letter of recommendation for you

MattB

WKR
If you hire Billy goat as a contractor.