Meir Lanshan 2

Tcatt

FNG
I ended up buying the Lanshan 2 for my elk hunt. Do any of you have experience with this tent? This tent was $150 which will leave me more money to spend on my sleeping bag and pad. Seems to be a good budget friendly tent that is pretty light weight.

learl

Lil-Rokslider
I have one made by 3F UL gear, for the money it’s been a great tent. Mine required some additional seam sealing where the additional wall guy-outs attach, otherwise I’ve had no issues/complaints about it.

I recommend watching a video or two about setup and practicing it a few times. I also recommend getting rid of all the plastic guyline tensioners except the door hooks and using the Skurka guyline method instead, it makes a big improvement to ease of setup/flexibility.

OP
Tcatt

Tcatt

FNG
I watched some videos on upgrading the tent and those were some of the options! Appreciate the info!

That was my first backpacking tent, and I still have it for a loaner.

They are well made for the money, and I wouldn’t hesitate to use it on a lower 48 hunt.

I bought a 3F Lanshan Pro to use for an upcoming spring kayak camping trip. Planning to use one half of my paddle for the support pole. Comes in a hair over a pound with lines and stakes and a full tent to keep bugs out. Should be a win win for that situation. I prefer floorless for backpack elk hunting and use my Kifaru Tut for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk