Measuring Bitzenberger right helical amount

Trial153

WKR
I bet Bitzs have fletched more arrows then every other jig in history combined. I am guessing I bought mine in like 1990ish, I know it sometime while I was still in high school. It still works fantastic.

OP
T
As far as the wraps, I use Bohning wraps, Blazers and Platinum Fletchtite and have no issues with weather. Even used them polar bear hunting at -40* without issue.

Good to know as well. I will have to fletch up a few once I blow up a couple more tac vanes in the cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the TAC vanes. you are going to have some issues with adhesion if you do not use their primer tool and glue.

wayoh22

WKR
I also got frustrated and made a bunch of adapters to help the bitz put hard (known) angles onto shafts better. Made several dozen sets of these for guys so far, ping me if you’re interested.

Sent PM

OP
T
For the TAC vanes. you are going to have some issues with adhesion if you do not use their primer tool and glue.
I am using Loctite 770 primer and 414 plastic CA glue and adhesion to the wrap and bare shaft is great so far. I'm not sure what is in the primer pens, but I would guess it is very similar if not the same.

geoguy

FNG
I also got frustrated and made a bunch of adapters to help the bitz put hard (known) angles onto shafts better. Made several dozen sets of these for guys so far, ping me if you’re interested.

Are you still making these adaptors? I would like to buy some but I dont have access to the PM or Classifieds on rokslide yet. I wanted to comment on your Classifieds post. Is there another way to contact/place an order?

HaakChiro

FNG
I just found this thread and I would be interested in these as well. Can’t access the PM feature yet but hope to soon.

I literally joined Rokslide specifically to try and buy @7-Pointers adapters but I can't find your profile to PM you now.
Anyone know where he went or if there is still a way to buy these adapters? I got a straight clamp instead of left helical in my Bitz, specifically planning to use these adapters lol

I literally joined Rokslide specifically to try and buy @7-Pointers adapters but I can't find your profile to PM you now.
Anyone know where he went or if there is still a way to buy these adapters?
I would also like to know what happened to @7-Pointers. If you are reading this I would love to buy some adaptors for the bitz. I love the jigs but would like to experiement with 4-fletch.

Well, the ability to message him seems to be gone. And the thread linked above with info about the helical adapters is gone as well. So I don't know how to order them.

OP
T
Hey there! Did you find any adaptors? I can design some up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk