MDT Chassis replacement buttpad

renagde

WKR
Did u receive and try the cush pad yet?

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
I received my order yesterday and installed it. I didn’t get a chance to shoot with it installed yet but it’s definitely an improvement over the stock pad. The fitment was a little tight, the two mounting holes seemed to be a little too close to each other so I had to fight it a little to install but nothing terrible.

Overall, I think it’s a good option as a replacement. Quite a bit cheaper than other options at this point.

Gstew1930

FNG
Classified Approved
I received my order yesterday and installed it. I didn’t get a chance to shoot with it installed yet but it’s definitely an improvement over the stock pad. The fitment was a little tight, the two mounting holes seemed to be a little too close to each other so I had to fight it a little to install but nothing terrible.

Overall, I think it’s a good option as a replacement. Quite a bit cheaper than other options at this point.
Can you post a picture?

Odd1out

FNG

I pressed the trigger lol. One is in the mail

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk