WTS Maven B6 12x50

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuntNTag

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have a pair of Black Maven B6 12x50's to unload.
Purchased and never used. Sat in box for the last year.

SOLD Please add 4% if using Goods and Services.

Please feel free to look at my feedback, I'm Legit. :) Thanks!

tempImageWTaZRq.jpg

Attachments

• tempImage434bPv.jpg
    tempImage434bPv.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 43
  • tempImageaPs5H7.jpg
    tempImageaPs5H7.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 38
  • tempImageAPthKr.jpg
    tempImageAPthKr.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 37
  • tempImageIcxKb0.jpg
    tempImageIcxKb0.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 35
  • tempImageMF6KFT.jpg
    tempImageMF6KFT.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 38
  • tempImageXW3R0j.jpg
    tempImageXW3R0j.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 39
  • tempImageyX6uco.jpg
    tempImageyX6uco.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Is this on the same level as a B5 or B2? I guess from the point of view of someone who doesn’t know the terminology or how to properly address what they are seeing - does the color pop as much, will the edges or the % of FOV with blur or lack of focus be the same, will the low light performance be the same?

Sorry, I understand I am asking a lot of questions that may not matter at the end of the day.

• Banned
OP
HuntNTag

HuntNTag

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
They are different prism systems so they aren’t apple to apple. The b6 is on a more “traditional” system known as Schmidt-pecan and therefore will be shorter and can be lighter. The b2 and b5 are longer and a bit heavier but it’s an abbe Koenig prism. There is a little more light that comes through in the b2 and b5 however, it’s size and weight are something that impact my decisions there and why I bought the B6’s. I also side by side tested them with swaro EL’s before purchasing and was damn impressed with the mavens

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
They are different prism systems so they aren’t apple to apple. The b6 is on a more “traditional” system known as Schmidt-pecan and therefore will be shorter and can be lighter. The b2 and b5 are longer and a bit heavier but it’s an abbe Koenig prism. There is a little more light that comes through in the b2 and b5 however, it’s size and weight are something that impact my decisions there and why I bought the B6’s. I also side by side tested them with swaro EL’s before purchasing and was damn impressed with the mavens

Agree with all of this, my B6s are stored in a small marsupial harness. Very compact for a 12x50, easy to hand hold, and the glass is very impressive....cant imagine anyone being disappointed in these at that price. Jump on em.

Status
Not open for further replies.