Maven B1.2 Ordered!

ocurtis

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered my customized Maven B1.2 with the verde camo, some black/silver features and my name engraved. cant wait!

anyone else on here have these glasses and have any experience? I was looking to get the Leupold BX-5's when I stumbled across these ones. upgading my vortex viper HD glasses

I have the b1.2 and B2. The 1.2 is my pick for stalking and moving alot as they are smaller. The B6 are my pick for sitting and glassing. One of the hunters had Leica's ($2800) can't remember the model. We were glassing some eagles from camp and he liked the B1.2's better than his. I looked thru his and didn't really see a $1800 difference. I've looked thru alot of binocs and think these are a great deal!

OP
ocurtis

ocurtis

Lil-Rokslider
Great feedback thanks! So excited to get them. Decided to spend the extra for some customization!

CBar

FNG
I ordered the B1.2s to replace my C1's this summer. And the B1.2s are so worth it I can't even begin to describe. They've been with me to hunt sheep, elk, deer, antelope, lion and are the perfect combo of weight to size. Love that they fit in the smaller FHF M harness. The clarity is exceptional. When you're hemming and hawing about investing in glass...this is an easy choice in hindsight. Enjoy.

MD97756

FNG
Had my B.6’s for a month or so. They are awesome and a huge upgrade from my old alpen apex’s