Mathews Integrate

RYBOWS

FNG
I just bought a Mathews Phase 4, it was suppose to be the bow shop's demo but due to limited supply they were able to sell me that one. It came with a Mathews Integrate already on it, it has never been shot or anything. Has anyone ever had that rest that was sticky? It's like the launcher spring is sticky and isn't smooth on the cocking and when I activate it by hand the launcher doesn't drop completely down. I've got the timing down on it and the arrows seem to be coming out fine, no contact or anything, but even after a few shots the spring still seems sticky.

Has anyone experienced this or know why?

Yes. Last one I messed with was slow, not always dropping all the way down. It was still giving clearance, just was almost gummed up. 40-50 shots, well maybe more, resolved it. Shoot it some, if it doesn't clear up shop should be able to swap it with stock on hand and send it back.

OP
RYBOWS

RYBOWS

FNG
Beauty thanks, that’s what I was hoping for was just having to break it in.

ncavi8tor

WKR
It's normal sometimes when they're brand new. Takes a hundred shots or so before it will loosen up. Works beautifully on the Mathews! Love mine! I have a Epsilon on my V3X33 and I much prefer the Integrate for hunting.

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk