Mathews Build up - first bow

CtP

Lil-Rokslider
Well, after much patience and picking through various classifieds I am finally finished. I realize the camo doesn't match but I don't really care.

Drenalin @ 65#
27"
Hogg It 5 pin
10" B- stinger
TT smackdown
Carter quickie 2
tight spot
Easton Axis 400's - factory wrap and blazers. gonna start building my own after these.
probably going to use 100 gr ramcats or grim reapers.

drenalin.jpg

First hunt will be turkey at the end of March here in Ga. Then onto hogg and Whitetail.

First bow and so far I love it. shooting is a just a good ole' time!

Shrek

WKR
So you picked it all up used on the net ? Cool ! It's a lot of fun to me to hunt stuff down used and get a deal. I always seem to like the things I get at a steal of a deal price best :)

Whisky

WKR
Hey that bow looks familiar!!

Nice going CtP. You got a good set up there, all the way around.

OP
CtP

CtP

Lil-Rokslider
So you picked it all up used on the net ? Cool ! It's a lot of fun to me to hunt stuff down used and get a deal. I always seem to like the things I get at a steal of a deal price best :)

I did. Most of the items came from AT besides the bow. Took that off of Whisky's hands for him. Being my first bow I wanted to keep it affordable. I enjoy hunting down the deals as well. very excited for some Turkey hunting.

Hey that bow looks familiar!!

Nice going CtP. You got a good set up there, all the way around.

Thanks Whisky. Hope your new set up is working out well for ya as well.

Bighorse

WKR
That looks awesome! Way to put together a really nice setup. Good luck and enjoy your time afield. I miss ya up here in Alaska.