Masupial Bino Harness+holster

Jqlarson

FNG
I am looking at setting up a bino harness/10 mm holster for hunting and scouting. I really like the look and function of the Marsupial Enclosed bino harness with magnets. Anyone have experience holding such sidearm in the Marsupial holster underneath this particular bino pack? Is it worth the money? That setup is significantly more than a lot of harnesses I have looked at and just want to make sure I'm not making a mistake. Any help's appreciated.

Thanks

Aklongbow

FNG
Not sure if you decided yet , but I run the no magnet with the holster underneath. I was worried about it but it carries like a dream !!!! I have a 45colt birdshead revolver hanging from it and it's a awesome setup.
I have always carry a chest rig because I longbow hunt and it is very important that I'm able to access my pistol in brown bear country ! So I was a little skeptical on this setup but no regrets and it works perfectly!!!
This setup stays in place better than my chest rig does .

Attachments

• 20220314_211352.jpg
    20220314_211352.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 20220314_211425.jpg
    20220314_211425.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 119

sdolan617

FNG
I have this setup for my G29 and its definitely works but I actually much prefer to carry my sidearm on my exo pack belt with in an Ivory holster. Easier to draw and doesn't flag my hunting partner when hiking... Pros and cons to both setups but if your going with the bino harness carry, the marsupial pack and holster function great.

DeePow

FNG
I went with the Razco holster on my Marsupial and absolutely love it. Once you get it correctly fitted, it is subtle