martin outfitters , jackson wy

62flint

FNG
Anyone ever hunt with Martin outfitters out of jackson wy, Met him at a hunting show, Nice fellow considering a hunt with him

Haven’t hunted with him, but if you’re talking about Dan Martin out of Moran I grew up a mile or so down the road from his family’s farm. Solid guy. Can’t speak to the hunt though. Know a decent number of guys who have hunted with him but haven’t done it myself.

OP

62flint

FNG
That’s him. Seemed to be really nice. Just wondering about the success rates or at least the amount of game seen.

Are you hunting elk in western Wyoming? You should see some, and should have opportunities at elk, depending on what you are looking for

OP

62flint

FNG
Are you hunting elk in western Wyoming? You should see some, and should have opportunities at elk, depending on what you are looking for
Elk , mule deer , and black bear. I know that area is loaded with grizzly. Just not sure about this outfitter and his ground. But it seems like he is pretty solid from what I am seeing

mntnguide

WKR
He hunts the trailheads around Buffalo valley.. im sure he gets into elk, but also is fighting more public than the other outfitters who have pack in camps in the area. He had a guide killed by a grizzly a few years ago up there unfortunately. It was a really bad deal.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk