Marsupial large range finder on Kuiu bino harness

I have the Kuiu bino harness, about to by the large Marsupial range finder because I was gifted the Vortex RF 4000.

Does the Marsupial RF fit/work with the Kuiu bino harness?

Wheels

WKR
Why wouldn't it work?
I have a Marsupial RF pouch that I use with my Kuiu bino pouch, slide the buckle thru the RF pouch strap.

OP
RangerRick
Why wouldn't it work?
I have a Marsupial RF pouch that I use with my Kuiu bino pouch, slide the buckle thru the RF pouch strap.
@Wheels So the Kuiu RF pouch has two loops you slide the Bino buckle through + a clip that sorta locks it in place. Makes a snug/tight fit so the RF pouch doesn’t slide.

The Marsupial RF pouch only has the one strap, so it slides around on the bino buckle. Is that you roll with it or have you come up with a more secure (less moveable) option.

I marsupial RF pouch is super nice and it takes my rangefinder perfectly.

Wheels

WKR
@Wheels So the Kuiu RF pouch has two loops you slide the Bino buckle through + a clip that sorta locks it in place. Makes a snug/tight fit so the RF pouch doesn’t slide.

The Marsupial RF pouch only has the one strap, so it slides around on the bino buckle. Is that you roll with it or have you come up with a more secure (less moveable) option.

I marsupial RF pouch is super nice and it takes my rangefinder perfectly.
I have not tried anything to make it more secure, it can slide, but I haven’t found that to be an issue as long as your harness is tight to your chest.