Marsupial gear

Birdie

FNG
This last season I ran a marsupial gear upland vest. I really liked it other than the shoulder straps are padded, which messed with my gun mount. I was looking around on their site. They now have a low profile yoke which I ordered and am looking forward to testing out.

The main reason for my post is they have a pretty heavy discount on their large bird bag and large bird bag/belt combo. If you are in the market for a new upland strap vest it’s worth looking into.

Kindo

WKR
This last season I ran a marsupial gear upland vest. I really liked it other than the shoulder straps are padded, which messed with my gun mount. I was looking around on their site. They now have a low profile yoke which I ordered and am looking forward to testing out.

The main reason for my post is they have a pretty heavy discount on their large bird bag and large bird bag/belt combo. If you are in the market for a new upland strap vest it’s worth looking into.
Bought that setup when they first came out and thought the same thing. Glad they finally offered it!

OP
B

Birdie

FNG
They make great gear and I’ve been on the cusp of buying a pheasant setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hunted a good 30 days this year. Carried all my gear and plenty of water for day long hunts with no issue. Most I carried was 3 pheasants and a goose plus the regular load out. It handled the weight fine but I don’t think I could’ve carried another bird. I did take one of the water bottle holders off and replaced it with a pouch I already had.

Does anyone have experience with both Marsupial Gear and Final Rise? If so I’d love to hear the pros and cons and ultimate favorite. I’m currently running a Final Rise

pirogue

WKR
They make great gear and I’ve been on the cusp of buying a pheasant setup

Marsupial does make great gear, and it it such a good feeling to walk into thier showroom, and see all the folks busily, and happily making it in America. You’ll walk out with more than you intended on buying. 😂

Marsupial does make great gear, and it it such a good feeling to walk into thier showroom, and see all the folks busily, and happily making it in America. You’ll walk out with more than you intended on buying.

Oh I bet. Prob a good thing I can’t walk into their showroom. Just like it’s never a good idea for me to walk into Scheels (I always leave with a bunch of items I didn’t even realize I needed lol)

TFrank

WKR
Yeah, I have to admit I became a marsupial junky after I got their bino harness.