Manfrotto tripod identifying help

ams30gts

FNG
Maybe you can help me out here. What's the difference between the Manfrotto MKSCOMPACTACN and the MKCOMPACTACN? They look exactly the same but are different models on eBay. I can't seem to find anything online about the differences.

Last edited:
Honest answer? Who cares? Save that $60 and put it towards something better. Seriously.

You can probably find a better quality used setup on your local craigslist or Facebook marketplace for the same price or a little more.

I can't find them anywhere in their dealer pricing. Could be a premium piece. I agree with Irkedcitizen. Unless you are using it for a cell phone get a used one that would be better for that amount spent.

OP
A

ams30gts

FNG
Honest answer? Who cares? Save that $60 and put it towards something better. Seriously.

You can probably find a better quality used setup on your local craigslist or Facebook marketplace for the same price or a little more.
I can't find them anywhere in their dealer pricing. Could be a premium piece. I agree with Irkedcitizen. Unless you are using it for a cell phone get a used one that would be better for that amount spent.

I actually already have a good tripod, this one is a lightweight backup. This one would be for a medium sized camera with long zoom lens when I'm using my spotter with the other. I would only be paying about $35 for this one used.

OP
A

ams30gts

FNG

any recommendations for a tripod under $50 used?