Mag view bino adapter has been driving me nuts

limpet

FNG
I have a set of vortex kaibab 18x55 binos for mid distance glassing that I got a mag view adapter for and it works well for digiscoping buuuut it’s so bulky I can’t glass with it on. Because of its bulk around the lens caps it throws my eyes off and since I don’t have an eye spread of Sid the sloth I’m unable to look through both lenses at the same time. My short term solution was to loosen it to where I could pop it on and off when needed and throw it in a pocket or bino harness etc. this lead to me being paranoid of losing them. so I came up with a quick solution to keep them with my binos but out of the way when glassing. I took the screw out and drilled out the brass threaded piece (no going back now) then I tethered it to the binos but now I have a magnet dangling around. My solution to that was to attatch a cut jar lid to the objective lens covers. Currently I’m using tape but I’ll reapply with rubber cement when I can get a chance to go to the store. So am I the only person who has a hard time glassing with the adapter on?0C69F3B0-1ED9-42E4-9F26-DB230AAE80A0.jpeg6E67122F-C022-4B77-93D0-A247E7E2A379.jpeg