Lumenok battery life?

Hydro557

FNG
I'm wanting to try lighted nocks and an leaning toward lumenok.

Just curious about battery life and if these are the best option?

These will be going in Gold Tip Hunter XT arrows. Thanks.

Durran87

Lil-Rokslider

Check out Nockturnals. I’ve had some that still work after 4 years. They stay on bright enough to find over 12 hours of nighttime. You can shoot them and then just turn off and reuse.

JjamesIII

WKR
Lumenocks are a solid choice. Nocturnals aren’t bad, I’ve used both extensively and lean towards lumenock because they hold up better if you intend to practice with them- which you definitely should. The firenocks are heavy. As with anything, test poi with your broadhead and hunting set up. Nock fit to string is very important for tuning with broadheads. Some companies tolerances do not match up to your stock nock throat- it may not necessarily alter your poi with field tips and then show itself in erratic broadhead flight.

OP
H

Hydro557

FNG
Lumenocks are a solid choice. Nocturnals aren’t bad, I’ve used both extensively and lean towards lumenock because they hold up better if you intend to practice with them- which you definitely should. The firenocks are heavy. As with anything, test poi with your broadhead and hunting set up. Nock fit to string is very important for tuning with broadheads. Some companies tolerances do not match up to your stock nock throat- it may not necessarily alter your poi with field tips and then show itself in erratic broadhead flight.

I ordered a 3 pack of Lumenoks to try. Should be here today. Will report back.