LS Wild Bag Review

Alex.D102

FNG
I took advantage of the LS Wild 4th of July sale and ended up picking up the Triple S Pillow and the Mini Ultralight Rear Bag. Shipping was fast and the product came just as described. Great craftsmanship and product. Used them today while shooting and really enjoyed the new rear bag. Played with a few options with the Pillow being a front bag, pillow as a rear bag and as an addition to the ultralight rear bag for more height. They performed great and I look forward to abusing them in the field. The pillow will be a great cushion to glass, a shooting rest and also a pillow to sleep with at night. All in all impressed so far with the products.

279A9660-DDA0-47DF-9548-99870F8227D2.jpeg807F9959-01BD-4E37-A88D-D69E5727D150.jpegA1B56A50-BE47-40AD-B876-9CAE6F9833A2.jpeg3FABF30E-3918-4126-8F26-567FC796C2D3.jpeg

Poser

WKR
I got a Triple S recently as well. Seems very practical so far. I don't. see myself carrying bags on a backcountry hunt, but I can definitely foresee carrying these out day hunt.

OP
Alex.D102

Alex.D102

FNG
I got a Triple S recently as well. Seems very practical so far. I don't. see myself carrying bags on a backcountry hunt, but I can definitely foresee carrying these out day hunt.
I think they will find a place in my pack for backpack hunts as well. Just to handy and lightweight ha

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I have a bunch of their stuff too, the pillow, the 2.5, and the small ultralite one. All are good. I also really like their rifle slings.

atmat

WKR
I have a bunch of their stuff too, the pillow, the 2.5, and the small ultralite one. All are good. I also really like their rifle slings.
Have you tried their scope covers? They’re cheap and nothing inherently special, but I like them a lot. Just well designed.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Have you tried their scope covers? They’re cheap and nothing inherently special, but I like them a lot. Just well designed.
I havnt tried those but I would if I was looking for a scope cover. Maybe I’ll grab one.

I always bring the triple s on rifle hunts. I use it for a pillow and glassing pad as well as a shooting bag so the weight is worth it. Ive had one of their dyneema scoped action cover for a few years and its pretty beat up but its great and I still use it on rifles that it fits

Poser

WKR
I always bring the triple s on rifle hunts. I use it for a pillow and glassing pad as well as a shooting bag so the weight is worth it. Ive had one of their dyneema scoped action cover for a few years and its pretty beat up but its great and I still use it on rifles that it fits
Do you carry it on the outside of your pack?

Do you carry it on the outside of your pack?
Yes, so that its quick to grab if i want to sit or shoot. Usually gets strapped on the outside under the lid with its own little attached strap clipped around something just in case it trys to fall off. Its actually the only shooting bag I use even during the off season

Nah. I think any shooting bag I buy going forward will be in orange. I've left at least 2 laying in the woods or range in the past.
Thats a good idea, mine are multicam cause i got them on sale and that color and coyote were what was available i believe. The 2nd one i got has a thinner strap and clip and the strap is orange, its a small amount of orange but its a nice touch