Lowa Tibet superwarm vs Hunter Evo

golfbum

WKR
Looking at a new late season insulated boot.

Can anyone compare the tibet superwarm vs the hunter evo gtx. I know one is 200g vs 400g but are they built on the same last? Size wise how would they fit compared to the Lowa Baldo or Camino GTX? I am a 10.5 in both of those but I see on gohunt they recommend sizing down a half size on the Tibet

Any other info regarding any of the above options would be great

I don't have them yet but both boots are on sale on Midway.

I'm not sure if the last is the same but the outsole is different.

I just ordered the Tibet super warm in both 10.5 and 10. I have Lowa rangers in 10.5 and leather lined Baffins in 10 wide. In the past I had a pair of 10 wide renegades that were nearly perfect but the 10.5 in them feels much larger. There were enough conflicting reviews on Tibet sizing that I felt like it was worth shipping one back. I've tried on the uninsulated Tibets and the 10.5 was closer to perfect, I'm not sure how the insulation might affect that. Hopefully they arrive in time for my fourth season elk hunt next week. I'll report back if they do.

Catchfish

WKR
I have a pair of Tibet’s that are 8 yrs old and I’ve changed insoles one time in them. I tried them on but bought the size that is normal for my feet. One boot was pinching, but I oiled the boots several times and tied tight while mowing the lawn for the summer. These boots are now a well worn glove. I pop my feet in and they fit perfect. I’ve tried a new set of boots since and every time I think I’m going to call them up to be my go to’s I try the old boots and take them. They have been everything I wanted them to be.

OP
golfbum

golfbum

WKR
I took the chance and ordered a pair of the Tibet super warms.

just got them yesterday and haven’t taken them out of the house yet, but so far I love the fit. First impressions are so good I’m thinking about grabbing a pair of the reg Tibet’s! I went with the same size I wear in the Camino and Baldo.

I only got to wear mine for about a day and a half. They are very comfortable right out of the box for me. I kept the larger size, the toe box was too tight in the smaller ones. I will need a larger set of gaiters for them than I use with my regular boots though.