Lowa Camino evo deal

fmyth

WKR
I paid $250 on sale for mine and I love them. If they had a pair of 10.5's I'd order another pair for $129.

fmyth

WKR
Sweet!!! Just ordered 10.5’s. It say they are discontinued on REIs website. I hope not, I love these boots. Over 100 rucking miles on mine this year. Pumped to have a backup pair for half price. Thanks for the heads up!
You must have got the last pair of 10.5's. They are great boots and that was a hell of a deal.

AM_Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
You must have got the last pair of 10.5's. They are great boots and that was a hell of a deal.
Awe man, I checked the link when I sent it to you and the 10.5s were still there. Wonder if they sold out shortly after. Maybe its a glitch, and may be worth checking back in a bit. So far love the boots, will be testing them in the field this weekend!

fmyth

WKR
Awe man, I checked the link when I sent it to you and the 10.5s were still there. Wonder if they sold out shortly after. Maybe its a glitch, and may be worth checking back in a bit. So far love the boots, will be testing them in the field this weekend!
Thanks for posting the link.