looking for suggestions on a combo pack from Midwest whitetails-Alaska everything

What pack manufacture frame, and two bags to rule them all? A lot of time spent in the midwestern whitetail woods, high desert elk/muley, but mostly day pack stuff. Will be going to Alaska this year and hopefully more years. Would like a setup that I can strap together or run individually in relative ease.
Is there a single frame I can buy, and then a couple of packs? Was thinking Kifaru frame, backed with a Gnargali and Stryker XL. type setup, but wanted to see if anyone has any further suggestions before I have to make the investment. Im odd on such an expensive tree stand pack, but figured it would double on a day pack after the big boy got us to camp.
Thank you in advance

I’m a big fan of my mystery ranch metcalf. Tightens up small for a daypack, and I did 6 November nights in Colorado this past fall. Very versatile.

Scrappy

WKR
My kifaru frame and fulcrum bag has seen it all from iowa hang and hunt to Montana up to 7 days in the back country. Haven't had any situations it can't handle.

OP
S
Not ever owning any of these high-end bags im unfamiliar with the large bags collapsed down to day bags, guys like that feature?

Jimss

WKR
Kifaru Duplex and Mae Duece bag. The bags are on sale at around $100 off!

zacattack

WKR
Something like a hoodlum and the lite frame from kifaru is hard to beat for an all around bag. It’s even on sale right now too if you don’t mind multicam or coyote brown

I run a stone glacier sky Archer everywhere for everything. Frame to back fit is the most important thing, try as many as you can. Exo and stone glacier bags compress really well with smaller loads.

EdP

WKR
I use a MR Beartooth 80 as COelkhuntr describes using his Metcalf. The BT 80 is even larger than the Metcalf but on the same frame. I probably would have been just as happy with the Metcalf, in fact I like the Metcalf pockets better. The frame itself is small relative to the bag and as out of the way as an external frame can be, but still fully supports the bag and is comfortable. The bag collapses nicely so the combo functions effectively as a load hauler for packing in a backcountry camp, a daypack for hunting, and a meat hauler.

I’ve been using my MR metcalf for hunts in Alaska and Colorado for past few years. I’ve gone from day pack use to 15 days worth of gear with it.

I have the new KUIU pack - their new suspension is awesome. I have a 3600 bag and a 7000 LT bag - I feel like I have everything covered with it. On my 3rd year using it and have been very impressed.

BravoNovember

Lil-Rokslider
Literally every manufacturer's pack will work for both. You are going to get so many different answers, based on everyone else's opinion. At end of the day you gotta pick one that you want to try, and try it.

That being said I use My exo 4800 in Wisconsin for deer and waterfowl as well, no complaints.

If a MR Guide Light MT frame fits your body well, you're half way there. Just research and choose two bags that suit your needs. The frame is a tank and can pack more weight than you can.

Key to your decision is finding the best fitting, most comfortable frame for your body.