Looking for Sizing Direction

Like the title states.....I am looking for various clothing Sizing Direction. Trying to save myself some grief in ordering / returning and see what people that are close my size are ordering from their favorite clothing manufacturer.

I always wanted to try Sitka so I bought a great Jetstream Jacket here in Large Tall and boy is it slim! I have to watch how much Thanksgiving turkey I eat or I will not fit in it.

As a rule I wear Large Tall in Cabelas gear and have room but now I'm not so sure. For the record I am 6'-2" and 190 - 195# inseam around 33". Chest around 42" - 43" and waist from 36" - 38".

Looking at:

Sitka Gear
Skre Gear
Under Armour
Or Suggestions?

Thank you and Blessings to All! ~

Last edited:

bluffview

FNG
Chest size?
Waist size?
I see lots of guys say I'm 6' and weight 190 lbs. Need more info

Honyock

WKR
Kuiu runs a little on the small side, so if you're a 31 inch waist the 32 fits perfect. Same with their jackets. Sitka is definitely athletic cut and runs more on the "slim" side. I can't say on First Lite. I have a Uncompaghre that's a medium that is considerably bigger that a Kuiu large.

brandr67

FNG
Kuiu runs a little on the small side, so if you're a 31 inch waist the 32 fits perfect. Same with their jackets. Sitka is definitely athletic cut and runs more on the "slim" side. I can't say on First Lite. I have a Uncompaghre that's a medium that is considerably bigger that a Kuiu large.
First Lite seems to be inconsistent for me, but compared to Kuiu generally runs much larger. My kiln hoody is big, my furnace henley is giant, my catalyst jacket is perfect, and my source jacket runs small. It's a little frustrating when ordering pieces.