Looking for replacement magazine for Savage 110 Ultralight for n 300 WSM?

I seem to have misplaced the magazine for my Savage 110 Ultralight chambered in 300 WSM. Everywhere I look online is posted that it’s unavailable or on back order. Has anyone had luck with calling savage directly or another website?

I seem to have misplaced the magazine for my Savage 110 Ultralight chambered in 300 WSM. Everywhere I look online is posted that it’s unavailable or on back order. Has anyone had luck with calling savage directly or another website?
Yes, called and actually talked to someone. My son axis clip broke and had to get a new one. Savage clips are a serious POS. Gun shoots darn nice though.

OP
Whiplash_17_
Have you set yours up with a muzzle brake? I have the same gun.
I did, ill attach the link to the one I used. It cut recoil quite a bit.

Jfjfrye

Lil-Rokslider
I did, ill attach the link to the one I used. It cut recoil quite a bit.

Thank you. I purchased one. But the gun doesn’t like it. My accuracy when to hell when it’s one. But with it removed it shoots lights out.

505Wapiti

WKR
Thank you. I purchased one. But the gun doesn’t like it. My accuracy when to hell when it’s one. But with it removed it shoots lights out.
I have the 110 ultralight in 6.5 CM. I used a Gen 3 lil bastard brake for a while and it was good, did shift POI a bit which is easy correction. I’ve since moved to suppressor with it and love the set up. The suppressor also changed POI, but neither resulted in accuracy issues.

Jfjfrye

Lil-Rokslider
I have the 110 ultralight in 6.5 CM. I used a Gen 3 lil bastard brake for a while and it was good, did shift POI a bit which is easy correction. I’ve since moved to suppressor with it and love the set up. The suppressor also changed POI, but neither resulted in accuracy issues.
Im not exactly sure what the self timing brake I have is doing to the rifle. Maybe pushing done to much so is making the barrel contact the stock. But unlike your experience it is not consistent at all. And without the break is shoots perfect. Thank you for the info. I look