I have an idea. Well, it's not my idea even. I saw it here:

@go4thegusto made a DIY propane heater for a hot tent. It uses a cold air intake and a stove pipe, so fresh cold air in, all exhaust out.

img_1598-jpg.242336

img_1599-jpg.242337

I have a heater off an old patio heater. Like I have the head but ditched everything else. I planned on enclosing it like @go4thegusto did on it. Steel box with cold air intake and stove pipe exit. Just haven't got around to it yet.

09748711.jpg

Light aluminum handles for silky saw blades. I bought the plastic one that the guy from Europe screenprints that some guys on here spoke highly of. It broke with 2 months of carrying it.

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
I have an idea. Well, it's not my idea even. I saw it here:

@go4thegusto made a DIY propane heater for a hot tent. It uses a cold air intake and a stove pipe, so fresh cold air in, all exhaust out.

img_1598-jpg.242336

img_1599-jpg.242337

I have a heater off an old patio heater. Like I have the head but ditched everything else. I planned on enclosing it like @go4thegusto did on it. Steel box with cold air intake and stove pipe exit. Just haven't got around to it yet.

09748711.jpg
If you do it I have another one of those heat sinks on top I will likely never use....

Dsnow9

FNG
Light aluminum handles for silky saw blades. I bought the plastic one that the guy from Europe screenprints that some guys on here spoke highly of. It broke with 2 months of carrying it.
Look at the silky tsurugi. If you put a plastic sleeve on the blade there is no wasted weight. I use it daily for work and it will put any folder to shame.

packer58

WKR
Design and build the perfect bipod, with 8" to 27" adjust-ability that weighs mere ounces.