Looking for (cheap) lightweight pocket knife

I was on the same search last month, but wanted a made in the USA knife. This is what I landed on and really like it as a light/small everyday pocket knife. Plus you can open beers with it, always a plus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gerber Evo Jr is about $25. I’m forgetting the name but Outdoor Edge has a knife that fits the slim and cheap requirements.

ElPollo

WKR
Lots of good options, I've had one of the Ontario Knife Company RAT II knives for a couple years and its been a nice knife. Be sure to get one with the D2 blade, made in Taiwan quality if darn good and you can find them for $35-$40 bucks most times.

I will second the Ontario RAT 1 & 2, particularly the D2 steel versions. They are light, flat ground and slicey, they hold a good, durable edge, and they won’t break the bank. I’ve carried the same RAT 2 for about 5 years. Figured I wouldn’t cry it I lost it, but I never have. The RAT 1 is. 3.5” blade and the RAT 1 is about 3”. Great knives.

Not sure if they are still made but the esee zancudo and avispa were pretty cool knives as well

I recently purchased 3 Kershaw Camshaft knives for myself and the kids at Big 5 on sale for $17 each. They are light and cheap.

Cliffy65

Lil-Rokslider
Milwaukee fastback camo is only about $20. I kept one in the truck for work, then unexpectedly had to help someone breakdown an animal. Bought another one as a backup in the pack. Have broken down a dozen or so animals with them. A heap of guys that hunt with me have since bought them.05E99C7F-6FE9-47CA-911C-E752147CF1AB.jpeg

Surprising results found here. Bottom line, decent knife for under $15 if you dont mind partial serration.