Looking for Ammo 7mm Mag and 270 WSM.

CREillY

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking for 2 different specific types of ammo that my family shoots, I really would appreciate this community's help.

Federal vital-shok 7mm rem mag 150 grain nosler balistic tip - Remington 770 only loves these (Open to suggestions). I won the gun in a raffle and have been self demoted to it (I can handle the shit bolt and long trigger pull).

Winchester 270 WSM 130 grain silver balstic tip by Nosler. Browning X Bolt does excellent with these.

Thanks Everyone!

49ereric

WKR

KenLee

WKR
Opticsandammo site is a scam

KenLee

WKR
I'm looking for 2 different specific types of ammo that my family shoots, I really would appreciate this community's help.

Federal vital-shok 7mm rem mag 150 grain nosler balistic tip - Remington 770 only loves these (Open to suggestions). I won the gun in a raffle and have been self demoted to it (I can handle the shit bolt and long trigger pull).

Winchester 270 WSM 130 grain silver balstic tip by Nosler. Browning X Bolt does excellent with these.

Thanks Everyone!
The also almost impossible to find Winchester Silvertip and NBT are the same bullet performance wise on game. Coating on the Winchester.
I paid up for some 7 mag on Gunbroker. May be your only option.