Looking for a Pro Shop

Hello,

I am new here and new to archery hunting. I am an experienced shooter and rifle/shotgun hunter. I am looking at getting into compound bow hunting. Is there a good pro shop or place to go to try and look for a first time bow near Temecula, California that anyone knows? I have been looking at a few places I’ve found, but there is little to no reviews or information about these places. Or they are big commercial retailers like Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shop. Any advise is much appreciated.

HbDane

WKR
Hello,

I am new here and new to archery hunting. I am an experienced shooter and rifle/shotgun hunter. I am looking at getting into compound bow hunting. Is there a good pro shop or place to go to try and look for a first time bow near Temecula, California that anyone knows? I have been looking at a few places I’ve found, but there is little to no reviews or information about these places. Or they are big commercial retailers like Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shop. Any advise is much appreciated.
Bret at Willow creek in Escondido is awesome. They're moving to Temecula behind Hank's in a month or so.

Bob and Performance are phenomenal too. But it's a hike.

OP
C
Bret at Willow creek in Escondido is awesome. They're moving to Temecula behind Hank's in a month or so.

Bob and Performance are phenomenal too. But it's a hike.
Thank you. I guess that’s good news they are coming closer to where I live.

OP
C
When you get your bow, hit me up and we'll shoot if you want. I live in Murrieta.
Awesome. I also have another friend who lives in the area that is an avid bow hunter. He knows my history of hunting and has been trying to talk me into bow hunting for about 5 years now. I’m hoping to tag along on an elk hunt in September in Montana.

HbDane

WKR
Awesome. I also have another friend who lives in the area that is an avid bow hunter. He knows my history of hunting and has been trying to talk me into bow hunting for about 5 years now. I’m hoping to tag along on an elk hunt in September in Montana.
That's awesome. I wonder if I know him. This area isn't that small but when you talk about hunters the community because small real quick.

OP
C
True. I am originally from northern Nevada. When I moved here in ‘99 people looked at me like I had two heads when I talked about hunting deer and fowl.