Long-tailed distributions

S.Clancy

WKR
I've been cooking Thanksgiving dinner today. Alchohol supplementation began at 10:30. Pre-supplementation results were mixed, post-supplementation results are excellent. I believe the alcohol to cooking relationship is a long tail distribution, with results increasing exponentially after 5 drinks. May hit a point of diminishing returns....time will tell.

OP
S.Clancy

S.Clancy

WKR
Dinner was a success. I stuffed 2 boxes of stuffing in one turkey, undercarriage was obliterated. Only negative was a shard of beer bottle in the mashed potatoes, actions have consequences.

1st attempt at chocolate pie was a catastrophic failure. 2nd attempt serviceable, blueberry cobbler excellent.

I have revived enough to be transported to a secondary location. More dessert and booze await. Females currently abhor my presence.

Azone

WKR
I have revived enough to be transported to a secondary location. More dessert and booze await. Females currently abhor my presence.
Lemon lime Gatorade, several ibuprofen and a sugar free Red Bull should have you straightened out in the morning. Good luck with damage control on the woman front.

ewade07

WKR
I've been cooking Thanksgiving dinner today. Alchohol supplementation began at 10:30. Pre-supplementation results were mixed, post-supplementation results are excellent. I believe the alcohol to cooking relationship is a long tail distribution, with results increasing exponentially after 5 drinks. May hit a point of diminishing returns....time will tell.
Point of diminishing returns hit at 2000 hrs. Multiple witnesses can confirm.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
I wish had had caught this earlier when I was also drinking. More tomorrow

OP
S.Clancy

S.Clancy

WKR
Or the floor. Happy Thanksgiving!
I woke up on the floor curled up next to a kitchen table at 1030 pm. Like a phoenix I rose from the ashes and was corraled into a a waiting motorcade to be transported home. I awoke this morning next to a strange, hairy woman. After several moments I realized it was my dog.