Lined pant recommendation

satchamo

WKR
I do alot of night hunting where I don’t need an insane amount of insulation due to shorter sits. But I’d like a bit heavier, lined pant that articulates and is flexible. Probably the closest comparison to what I’m looking for is the first lite catalyst. Some sort of lined or fleece lined pant. But hoping to spend less as I’m probably going to tear the shit out of these. I’m looking for solid options, no camo.

Any recommendations at a decent price?

hunt1up

WKR
Wrangler makes a fleece lined version of their very popular outdoor pants. They've gone up in price but they're still much cheaper than the name brand camo company stuff. I have about every piece of clothing Kuiu makes and many others from Sitka and FL and the wrangler pants hold their own. Maybe order a pair, or check walmart. Wrangler's site says $59 but I know you can get them cheaper at places like Walmart or with sales or promo codes.

OP
satchamo

satchamo

WKR
Costco pants. I wear their lined stretchy ones all the time. I think some are Eddie Bauer, some are Gerry.

You wanna order them for me I don’t have a membership but I see what you’re talking about. $26.99 for lined Eddie Bauer.

The COSTCO poly lined Weatherproof Vintage cotton pants are excellent and sell for about $20 in the store and a bit more online with free shipping. They wear very well, are a comfortable cut for me. I wear them all the time in the winter in BC as well as down in AZ Coues deer hunting. Good in the thorny brush. I’ve gotten 3 years use out of my first 3 pair but they are starting to get a fair bit of poly showing thru the cotton….but no holes yet.

You wanna order them for me I don’t have a membership but I see what you’re talking about. $26.99 for lined Eddie Bauer.

I can probably get you some and ship them to you. Haven’t been in there for a while, hopefully they aren't changing over to spring stuff already.

Or maybe I could figure out the online stuff.

The COSTCO poly lined Weatherproof Vintage cotton pants are excellent and sell for about $20 in the store and a bit more online with free shipping. They wear very well, are a comfortable cut for me. I wear them all the time in the winter in BC as well as down in AZ Coues deer hunting. Good in the thorny brush. I’ve gotten 3 years use out of my first 3 pair but they are starting to get a fair bit of poly showing thru the cotton….but no holes yet.

I wear a lot of these too, but they suck up moisture bad. More durable than the others, but I prefer the synthetic for hunting conditions unless I'm literally pushing bushes.

I know you wanted to stay relatively inexpensive, but for the conditions you've described the KUIU Guides are the bomb.. I have a few pairs and swear by them.. They are the most comfortable, strechy, etc, etc I've ever worn.. If you watch you can find some good deals on Ebay for them( even if they are slightly used).. Carhartt makes some fine lined pants that are warm and tough as nails.. The Eddie Bauer lined pants are very good to (especially the Guide Pro - First Ascent) if you like that material..

zacattack

WKR
Eddie Bauer makes the guide pros in a lined version. They are very warm, kept me toasty on plenty of cold Michigan days

Eddie Bauer fleece lined guide pros are nice. You can get them pretty cheap if you time it right with sales and clearance. I also have a pair of Duluth trading fleece lined fire hose pants that I use for work. They are more durable and still have some stretch to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rfranke

FNG
I’ll agreed on the Eddie Bauer fleece lined Guide pants. They usually do a number of big sales over the year and you can get them on a good discount. They offer some good neutral colors as well which is a benefit.

The other fleece lined pants I have used are from the Prana brand. The Parana fleece is thinner so not quite as heavy as the EB guide pants. I picked up a pair of “last seasons” color a few years back at a good price and they have been solid performers as well. If I recall they were the lined version of the stretch Zion pants. Not sure if the model is still made but I’m sure they offer some stretch lined version today.

deezs

FNG
Duluth Trading firehose flex. I know they have lined pants, I have never worn the lined versions, but really like the firehose flex pants. They are very durable and give some protection when going through brush. They are a little spendy, but have regular sales on them, and recently added some camo options to go along with the regular colors they carry

Agross

WKR
Anybody know how the costo Eddie Bauer fleece lined pants fit compared to the wrangler fleece lined?

I can't compare the fit, but the Wrangler seen heavier to me.. The EB pants are super light and comfortable..

yfarm

WKR
check out ebay, resellers have wrangler and weather
roof fleece lined performance pants, all fit about the same as the wranglers

OP
satchamo

satchamo

WKR
I can probably get you some and ship them to you. Haven’t been in there for a while, hopefully they aren't changing over to spring stuff already.

Or maybe I could figure out the online stuff.

My sister has a membership and got them for me. Thanks!

Fitzwho

WKR
Go with the Wrangler ATG fleece lined that Hunt1up. I have a set. Wore them for my entire AZ late season elk hunt with no long John’s required.