Limb mounted quiver

TaterTot

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking for a limb mounted quiver from a company that will also sell me spare parts, like the gripper rubber. I've been using a Bear archery quiver but have switched from aluminum to 6.5mm eastons and they won't sell me a replacement for my grippers, so I need to buy a new quiver. I won't make the mistake of purchasing one from a company y that doesn't supply spare parts for wear items.

Squints08

Lil-Rokslider
Your search can stop here my friend.

OP
TaterTot

TaterTot

Lil-Rokslider
Selway. Sell all the parts for total rebuilds. Good people too.
Between this and the other thread posted here, I'm sold, I'll be putting in an order. Just wanted to make sure I coyotes get parts. Bears customer service was just like we don't sell them. Uhhhh ok, lol.

TX_Diver

WKR
Selway fan here too. Sent over a question and Drew sent me his number and told me to give him a call (on a Saturday evening).

Good quality and good service w/ all replaceable parts.

OP
TaterTot

TaterTot

Lil-Rokslider
Selway fan here too. Sent over a question and Drew sent me his number and told me to give him a call (on a Saturday evening).

Good quality and good service w/ all replaceable parts.
Wow

Selway often has some cool custom options too. More than what's listed on the website. Reach out and Drew will take care of you.

Also, just an FYI Drew and his wife just had a baby. So I'm not sure if they are taking some time off. But if he's not as reposnisove as normal that could be why.

Dbnd

FNG
Not to beat a dead horse, but I’ve ordered the wrong thing from Selway or needed a replacement part multiple times and they’ve been super responsive and offered multiple ways to solve my problems.

SliverShooter

Lil-Rokslider
I might be a little opinionated, guess I can not keep my thoughts to myself. Here are my thoughts on the Selway quiver ( or any other two piece quiver): Selway is a great company, their customer service is awesome, however, they need to fix their product. I used the Selway quiver for over a decade, until it slipped on my glass longbow limbs during a fall while helping a friend on a big horn hunt, exposing five broadheads and nearly sticking me with several broadheads. My friend had one comment: You are an idiot for not using a one piece Great Northern quiver in the mountains. He was right, I switched to the Great Northern quiver immediately after that hunt (around 2000). The GN quiver has never slipped and exposed the broadheads. If your hunt is treking a crop field to a whitetail treestand or blind, the Selway might be fine, if you are chasing elk, mule deer, or other critters in the mountains, look at the Great Northern quiver….it is a lot safer.

That said, Selway‘s Thunerhorn bow is one of the finest shooting bows you will ever shoot.

Last edited:
I might be a little opinionated, guess I can not keep my thoughts to myself. Here are my thoughts on the Selway quiver ( or any other two piece quiver): Selway is a great company, their customer service is awesome, however, they need to fix their product. I used the Selway quiver for over a decade, until it slipped on my glass longbow limbs during a fall while helping a friend on a big horn hunt, exposing five broadheads and nearly sticking me with several broadheads. My friend had one comment: You are an idiot for not using a one piece Great Northern quiver in the mountains. He was right, I switched to the Great Northern quiver immediately after that hunt (around 2000). The GN quiver has never slipped and exposed the broadheads. If your hunt is treking a crop field to a whitetail treestand or blind, the Selway might be fine, if you are chasing elk, mule deer, or other critters in the mountains, look at the Great Northern quiver….it is a lot safer.

That said, Selway‘s Thunerhorn bow is one of the finest shooting bows you will ever shoot.
You’re thinking of thunderhorn quivers and Duane jessop. He’s the owner and Boyer, he does not make or own selway.

If you have a longbow slide on, strap on, or the quick connect quiver for that limb they can’t slip, it’s impossible. Now if it a hybrid model I could see it happening because they ain’t nearly as tight and limb specific models.

Last edited:

GLB

WKR

My thoughts as well on the Great Northern Strap on quiver. Also I like that if I take it off my bow it is a one unit piece.

My thoughts as well on the Great Northern Strap on quiver. Also I like that if I take it off my bow it is a one unit piece.
I agree with this, it is nice once in awhile to take the entire quiver off.

On the post above about your quiver moving and arrows falling out, I would say that it did not fit properly. My slide on selway is not going anywhere. I do buy the hybrid model for my ILF recurves and it is tight! Getting it slid in place takes some soapy water and alot of effort, but it's 100 percent solid.

Kentucky

WKR
Selway, GN, eagles flight, all good people with interchangeable parts… I have a couple of each…can’t beat selways slide on… can’t beat eagle flight strap on, and the GN is super ridged and easy to handle with arrows in it off the bow… all good things

I use a back quiver now…once I got used to it I really enjoy it